forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: [issues] New comment: (FOR-124) The SVN repository needs some configuration tweaks
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 10:01:54 GMT
issues@cocoondev.org wrote:

>By the way i just wrote a Perl script to scan an SVN repository
>and find all the text filename extensions. Added 11 and removed a duplicate for .xslt
>
>Here is the current list, sorted alphabetically:

If I am using this list I will be fine, or?

"No matter what the OS, still needs to be configured
or get into the habit of explicitly setting them
whenever 'svn add' a new file." David

...if I set up my svn config with the above mentioned list I will be
fine and do not have to explicitly set it before every add, right?

King regards
thorsten

--
Thorsten Scherler

Departamento de Desarrollo de Proyectos
Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la InformaciĆ³n S.A.U.