forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: svn commit: rev 22605
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 07:29:40 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>thorsten wrote:
>

>>Author: thorsten
>>Date: Mon Jul  5 18:24:30 2004
>>New Revision: 22605
>>
>>Added:
>>   forrest/trunk/src/core/context/skins/css-style-dev/note.txt
>>Modified:
>>   forrest/trunk/   (props changed)
>>   forrest/trunk/src/core/context/skins/   (props changed)
>>   forrest/trunk/src/core/context/skins/css-style-dev/css/profile.css.xslt
>>   forrest/trunk/src/core/context/skins/css-style-dev/css/screen.css
>>   forrest/trunk/src/core/context/skins/css-style-dev/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl
>>Log:
>>

>It seems that your 'svn properties' are still not correct.
>... note.txt was missed.

Ok, I will install linux in my home soon as.
I just copied all props from FOR-124. Dunno what happend.

...but the note.txt I have created on my windows box.

>Also your commit seemed to add some strange "svn:ignore" props
>

>>  forrest/trunk/   (props changed)
>>  forrest/trunk/src/core/context/skins/   (props changed)
>>

>[context]$ svn propget svn:ignore skins
>whs
>skins-1.xml
>whs

Oh, man! _sorry_ -> how can I add them only local?
I thought I just added them locally .
How can I undo that?

...I have to find the time to read the svn-online-book!

King regards
thorsten

--
Thorsten Scherler

Departamento de Desarrollo de Proyectos
Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la InformaciĆ³n S.A.U.