forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: FAQ entry 2.1 ...generate one pdf-file out of the whole site
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 18:20:17 GMT
Clay Leeds wrote:
> On Jul 2, 2004, at 10:03 AM, Dave Brondsema wrote:
>
>> We should consider adding a feature that allows people to do this more
>> easily.  I'm not sure exactly how we'd configure it though.
>

> Perhaps another attribute (@wholesite) could be placed in site.xml to
> govern this (default wholesite="true" since it would be presumed that
> all links would be placed in the whole site HTML/PDF file, but links
> would be turned OFF):

It would also be nice to generate more than one aggregate PDF.  For
example, one for each tab.  Or each top-level node in site.xml.  Or some
user-defined grouping.  And still turn on and off individual nodes
like you suggest.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming