forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <>
Subject Re: FAQ entry 2.1 ...generate one pdf-file out of the whole site
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 17:03:17 GMT
Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
> states
> 2.1. How can I generate one pdf-file out of the whole site or selected
> pages of the site?
> For me only the first part of the question has been answered!
> ...but what about /selected pages of the site/?
> Should I assume that I have to create sub-site.xml to create only the
> select pages?
> thorsten

You're right, the FAQ is incomplete.  You have to customize the forrest
sitemap to create other aggregate PDFs.  Or create a temporary site.xml
with just the selected pages and do a "whole site" of those.

We should consider adding a feature that allows people to do this more
easily.  I'm not sure exactly how we'd configure it though.

Dave Brondsema : : programming : student org : personal

View raw message