forrest-dev mailing list archives

From m m <forrestl...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Menus
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:12:32 GMT
Hi there

I am new to the mailing list and also sent a couple of messages from my gmail account, but
it never worked.

Anyway, since it's working now, I would like to ask you if you know why the labels such as
Index and Changes are not working under the big heading Student Main.

This is the code:
______________________________________

blah blah blah....

<site label="NESS" href="" xmlns="http://apache.org/forrest/linkmap/1.0" tab="">

<main label="Student Main">

<intro label="Introduction to NESS" href="StudentMain.html#intro"/>

<changes label="Changes" href="changes.html" description="History of Changes" />

<todo label="Todo" href="todo.html" description="Todo List" />

</main>

blah blah blah....

Secondly, I would like to ask you if it is possible to get rid of the yellow colour and just
have the label Index in white, so that it has the same functionality such as Changes.

Thanking you in advance for your reply.

Manjeet