forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Allen Lee <all...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject Re: adding dynamic content (e.g. JSP, TagLibs, etc.) to Forrest
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 23:59:09 GMT
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I am encountering a similar issue, where
I'd like to have dynamic content, adding JSP forms into a Forrest site.  I
tried random insertion of the JSP file into the generated webapp directory
tree; sticking it in the build/webapp/content directory displays the JSP
page's source text instead of interpreting it.  I know I must be missing
somethin stupid... is this sort of thing easily done, or would I be better off
havin two separate webapps, one for forrest, and the other for the dynamic
jsps?

Thanks for your time!
Allen