forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Diwaker Gupta <diwakergu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jtidy integration
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 23:41:20 GMT
> ../src/core/context/raw.xmap:
> Use this instead if you want JTidy to clean up your HTML

As you also pointed out, this would send the raw HTML residing outside
of xdocs through jtidy. What I was more interested in was putting the
HTML generated by forrest at the end of the pipelines through jtidy to
achieve temporary standards compliance.

I uncommented all relevant code, and tried putting jtidy at the end of
the pipeline thus in sitemap.xmap (I'm not very good at XSLT so I
might have messed this up):

<map:match pattern="**/*.html">
                    <map:aggregate element="site">
                        <map:part src="cocoon:/skinconf.xml"/>
                        <map:part src="cocoon:/{1}/tab-{2}.html"/>
                        <map:part src="cocoon:/{1}/menu-{2}.html"/>
                        <map:part src="cocoon:/{1}/body-{2}.html"/>
                    </map:aggregate>
                    <map:call resource="skinit">
                        <map:parameter name="type" value="site2xhtml"/>
                        <map:parameter name="path" value="{0}"/>
                    </map:call>
                    <map:generate type="html"/> **** THIS IS THE NEW LINE ****
                </map:match>

But it doesn't seem to change anything.