forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject svn client issues (Was: xml-fop Build Failed)
Date Sat, 31 Jul 2004 01:51:31 GMT
Clay Leeds wrote:
> As if I didn't have enough worries with this, I'm having problems with
> SVN:
>
> svn: REPORT request failed on '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default'
> svn: REPORT of '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request
> (http://svn.apache.org)
>
> Process finished with exit status 1.
>
> Anyone have an idea how I can resolve this? Is this on my end, or is it
> a problem with svn.apache.org?

There is no problem for me at the moment.
You would need to provide us with more info.
Are you trying to do svn checkout or svn update or ...?

Google found some stuff about your issue. I don't know
if this is relevant but here is one snippet:
"Doh!  It turns out my isp is running a proxy that breaks subversion."

--
David Crossley