forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jtidy integration
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:36:48 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > David Crossley wrote:
> >
> >> (Please indulge me while we do another development lesson.
> >> I have edited some of the output from 'find' ...
> >
> > Very well done, David :).
> >
> > I  can say I learned something today ;-).
>
> Let me second that, I really appreciate the time you took
> to write that response in the way you did, very educational.

Thanks, interesting technique isn't it.
You are right, it does take some time, but everyone
will benefit in the long run.

My side plan is to gather some of those threads
and make a "how to be a productive developer" as a
collection of tips like that. You are right, it does
take some time, but everyone benefits in the long run.

--
David Crossley