forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [issues] Closed: (FOR-174) Have @class attribute in DTD for every tag
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 02:23:51 GMT
Rick Tessner wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > Is there anything else that we should notify in the status.xml/changes?
>
> The only things I can think of are:
>
>       * V1.2 docs will work fine as V1.3 (forward compatibility).
>       * V1.2/1.3 are not forward-compatible as V2.0.

Done in status.xml/changes and in upgrading_06 doc.

> If you want some notes on the lack of forward-compat of v1.2/1.3 to
> v2.0, let me know and I'll put something together.

Yes please, some dot points would be sufficient.
Perhaps we would add them to the upgrading_06 docs.

> I did notice though that two of the new files were not added:
>
>       * src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/docv20todocv13.xsl
>       * src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/faqv20tofaqv13.xsl
>
> Hopefully, that can be corrected.  Thanks for applying the patch. :)

Done. Sooner or later i would have seen them sitting here.
I missed them with 'svn status' because i have some of my
unfinished work too.

--
David Crossley