forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Tessner <>
Subject Re: [issues] Closed: (FOR-174) Have @class attribute in DTD for every tag
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:59:49 GMT
On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 01:06, wrote:
> Message:
>    The following issue has been closed.
>    Resolver: David Crossley
>        Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:06 AM
> Many thanks to Rick. Again applying your patches is joyful. Thanks for
> the comprehensive list of changes. That really helps the job of the
> committer.

Thanks. :)

> Is there anything else that we should notify in the status.xml/changes?

The only things I can think of are:

      * V1.2 docs will work fine as V1.3 (forward compatibility).
      * V1.2/1.3 are not forward-compatible as V2.0.

If you want some notes on the lack of forward-compat of v1.2/1.3 to
v2.0, let me know and I'll put something together.

I did notice though that two of the new files were not added:

      * src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/docv20todocv13.xsl
      * src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/faqv20tofaqv13.xsl

Hopefully, that can be corrected.  Thanks for applying the patch. :)

Rick Tessner <>

View raw message