forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: [issues] New comment: (FOR-218) HowTo about tab specific PDF
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:26:38 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> Yeah, IMO committing and publishing are two pairs of shoes (remember I
> am coming from a CMS). Trying to say I will commit it, review it and
> then we can publish it.

We work on the xml version, then when happy commit the
html and pdf renditions into the "forrest-site" repository.

> Doh, I just remembered that the forrest bot is doing that for us :).

No it is not. There is a simple cronjob on the server
that does 'svn update' into the website from the
"forrest-site" repository.

> Anyway I will proofread before checkin.

Just get the main bits sorted. It is the job of all
of us to keep oversight on the checkin and fix any issues.

David Crossley

View raw message