forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [issues] New comment: (FOR-218) HowTo about tab specific PDF
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:26:38 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> Yeah, IMO committing and publishing are two pairs of shoes (remember I
> am coming from a CMS). Trying to say I will commit it, review it and
> then we can publish it.

We work on the xml version, then when happy commit the
html and pdf renditions into the "forrest-site" repository.

> Doh, I just remembered that the forrest bot is doing that for us :).

No it is not. There is a simple cronjob on the server
that does 'svn update' into the website from the
"forrest-site" repository.

> Anyway I will proofread before checkin.

Just get the main bits sorted. It is the job of all
of us to keep oversight on the checkin and fix any issues.

--
David Crossley