forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Howto about tab specific PDF
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 00:24:31 GMT
THORSTEN.SCHERLER.EXT wrote:
> Hello devs,
> Stephan Schlierf posted me a HowTo about tab specific PDF as a XML-doc.12.
>
> Now my question is where should I put it into the documentation?
> So far I could not find any place in our site for HowTos.

We used to have a section called Community with HowTos
but that was deliberately hidden in the re-organisation
to /docs/ ... most of those were demonstration docs.

Now that we have a real one we can bring them back.

Adding them to the Documentation tab will get cumbersome
when we have more of them. So how about adding another
tab called HowTo which lists the stuff that is in /docs/howto/

--
David Crossley