forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <>
Subject xml-fop Build Failed (was Re: Forrest skins...)
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:13:11 GMT
I am sure there are more pressing issues (release schedules and such)
than my little problems building xml-fop. ;-). I may have inadvertently
side-tracked my own issue, as I asked a related question in a thread
without completely resolving my primary issue. I ZIP'd the following
xml-fop files for access:, sitemap-0.5.xmap,
sitemap.xmap, site.xml

And my last POST on the subject "Re: Forrest skins (repository, build
errors, testing, etc.)"[2]

I'm happy to wait a bit, if that's what's necessary.

Web Maestro Clay

View raw message