forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] draft Forrest Project Guidelines: Roles and responsibilities
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 06:46:22 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> Discussion seems to have settled down on this topic,
> so it must be time for a Vote.
>
> This concerns everyone on the dev mailing list,
> so please all vote, not just PMC committers.
>
> Review the current draft at
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/
> src/documentation/content/xdocs/guidelines.xml?root=Apache-SVN
>
> Apart from possible minor tweaks, are you happy with the
> current content of the "Roles and responsibilities" section.

I am very sorry, but I'm not yet satisfied with this.
I know I'm in error in not having checked it before, but now that I have
seen it I don't read in it the fact that simple committers cannot vote
(as instead I would prefer).

Also, wouldn't it be better just to refer to the main Apache document
for this, and just clarify some points?

Again sorry, but I still don't feel it's right.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -