forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: rev 22257 - forrest/site/images
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:38:54 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>>How stupid of me, I though you had committed it in our docs under
>>images. 8-)
>
> Erk, sorry, my use of the term "automatic publishing"
> must have misled you.

Stop, we are not understanding each other :-)

I thought you had committed to src/documentation/resources/images, so I
wrote the mail. But then you did not understand that I was in error, so
I said I had been stupid telling you. But then you thought I was making
a joke on your reply, but it really was about me...

Never mind, all is well :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -