forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Skin names and skin cleaning
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2004 23:24:36 GMT
Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
> Now I can turn it on and off like I want :).

Who am I to stop features to be added? :-)

> If you like I can open an issue for that and attach the patch.
> ...or I can commit that directly? I do not know whether we have feature
> freeze for the new release, so just tell me what you prefer.

We are in a feature freeze, but IMHO this is actually part of "finishing
krysalis-site so it can be used instead of forrest-site".

I would really like for this to go in now, so that Lenya can use the
"unified" skin ASAP.

If nobody objects in the next couple of days go ahead and commit.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -