forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Skin names and skin cleaning
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2004 21:38:00 GMT
Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
> For the moment I have some enhancement questions about the krysalis-site
> skin.
>
> Is it possible to:
> - move the left logo a wee bit to the left

Sure.

> - move the right logo to absolute right (if no search box is activated)

Sure.

> - desactivate the published notice on the top right

Make it an option in skinconf.

> - desactivate the font size script

I would prefer not to, it's an important part for accessibility.

> - move the build with forrest logo into the footer

You mean all the credits? Make it an option in skinconf.

> - desactivate the 'breadcrumb trail' of links

Make it an option in skinconf.

> - enhance the tab bar menu in terms of font size
> with configuration of the skinconf.xml.

You can put some CSS in the extra-css, or simply make your version the
default one if it's nicer :-)

> I would like to configure that from the skinconf.xml. If that is not
> possible so far is that form interest to implement?

The above should be easily doable.

> Or should I use for this parts an overriding custom xsl?

I'd really like to avoid custom xsl.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -