forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Scherler, Thorsten" <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Skin names and skin cleaning
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 22:09:45 GMT
Scherler, Thorsten wrote:

>> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>>

>>> http://www.exclupen.com/misc/forrest/
>>>
>> Ok, I will try my luck, couse really do not feel like spending again
>> some hours to change the lenya skin! I will try to get the same style
>> with the skinconf.xml and will report back!
>>

> I updated my forrest and installed the whs skin.
> [...]
> changed project.skin=whs
> ->FAILED
> INFO: Cache file root directory:
> D:\get\prueba\build\webapp\..\tmp\cocoon-work
> X [0] index.html    BROKEN: Die Variable mit dem Namen
> disable-print-link konnte nicht gefunden werden
>
> Could not found variable with name disable-print-link.
>
> Any ideas?

I had to add
<!-- the skinconf file -->
   <xsl:param name="config-file"/>
   <xsl:variable name="config"
select="document('$config-file')/skinconfig"/>
     <!-- If true, a "print" link for this page will not be generated -->
   <xsl:variable name="disable-print-link"
select="string($config/disable-print-link)"/>

to document2html.xsl in the whs-skin. Now I get:

X [0] skin/screen.css BROKEN: Premature end of file.
X [0] skin/basic.css BROKEN: Premature end of file.
X [0] skin/print.css BROKEN: Premature end of file.

And see the fresh site with the menu but *no* content and *no* pix.

Any ideas?

thorsten

--
<thorsten>
  <name>Thorsten Scherler</name>

<@cocoon-WIKI>http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Scherler</@cocoon-WIKI>
  <http>http://www.target-x.de</http>
  <acronymfinder>http://www.acronymfinder.com</acronymfinder>
  <motto>
	"My task which I am trying to achieve is,
	by the power of the written word,
	[...] to make you see."
	*Joseph Conrad (1857-1924)*
  </motto>