forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Scherler, Thorsten" <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Skin names and skin cleaning
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 19:21:13 GMT
Scherler, Thorsten wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>

>> http://www.exclupen.com/misc/forrest/
>>
> Ok, I will try my luck, couse really do not feel like spending again
> some hours to change the lenya skin! I will try to get the same style
> with the skinconf.xml and will report back!

I updated my forrest and installed the whs skin.

mkdir prueba
cd prueba
forrest seed
forrest
->Success

changed project.skin=whs
->FAILED
INFO: Cache file root directory:
D:\get\prueba\build\webapp\..\tmp\cocoon-work
X [0] index.html    BROKEN: Die Variable mit dem Namen
disable-print-link konnte nicht gefunden werden

Could not found variable with name disable-print-link.

Any ideas?

thorsten

--
<thorsten>
  <name>Thorsten Scherler</name>

<@cocoon-WIKI>http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Scherler</@cocoon-WIKI>
  <http>http://www.target-x.de</http>
  <acronymfinder>http://www.acronymfinder.com</acronymfinder>
  <motto>
	"My task which I am trying to achieve is,
	by the power of the written word,
	[...] to make you see."
	*Joseph Conrad (1857-1924)*
  </motto>