forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Scherler, Thorsten" <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Skin names and skin cleaning
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:09:42 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>
>>> I mean, would it be ok for lenya to usr the whs skin with the current
>>> lenya colors and the enhancements that we will pour in there from
>>> current krysalis-site?
>>

>> I am willing to have a look for that but makes hell lot of sense. It
>> will be for us (lenya-committer) easier to maintain! A CSS-stylesheet
>> instead of some xsl!
>>
>> So let me know where I can get the whs-skin packages and I will try to
>> get the lenya skin ported to that (with only the use of CSS). I will
>> let you know about my work.
>

> http://www.exclupen.com/misc/forrest/
>
> Note that the krysalis-site skin uses new coloring features using
> skinconf.xml. One can define the coloring without even touching the CSS,
> only by using the skinconf; this gives the possibility to write skins
> that adhere to the same color scheme without having to use the same CSS
> monikers.

Ok, I will try my luck, couse really do not feel like spending again
some hours to change the lenya skin! I will try to get the same style
with the skinconf.xml and will report back!

Cheers!

thorsten

--
<thorsten>
  <name>Thorsten Scherler</name>

<@cocoon-WIKI>http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Scherler</@cocoon-WIKI>
  <http>http://www.target-x.de</http>
  <acronymfinder>http://www.acronymfinder.com</acronymfinder>
  <motto>
	"My task which I am trying to achieve is,
	by the power of the written word,
	[...] to make you see."
	*Joseph Conrad (1857-1924)*
  </motto>