forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Skin names and skin cleaning
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 17:22:06 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>> I mean, would it be ok for lenya to usr the whs skin with the current
>> lenya colors and the enhancements that we will pour in there from
>> current krysalis-site?
>
> I am willing to have a look for that but makes hell lot of sense. It
> will be for us (lenya-committer) easier to maintain! A CSS-stylesheet
> instead of some xsl!
>
> So let me know where I can get the whs-skin packages and I will try to
> get the lenya skin ported to that (with only the use of CSS). I will let
> you know about my work.

http://www.exclupen.com/misc/forrest/

Note that the krysalis-site skin uses new coloring features using
skinconf.xml. One can define the coloring without even touching the CSS,
only by using the skinconf; this gives the possibility to write skins
that adhere to the same color scheme without having to use the same CSS
monikers.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -