forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move forrestbar out of Forrest?
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:49:20 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, David Crossley wrote:
> I think it is useful, but not in the scope of forrest.  But I don't know
> of a better place to put it.  "hiding" it in the committers CVS module
> would be bad.  Perhaps some sort of incubator project?  Maybe one that
> included apachelogos too.

Surely not in the Incubator, it would simply die there. The Incubator is
for making working projects enter Apache, not much for projects to find
a home. Besides, what home would they find here at Apache? If the
committers' module is 'hiding' it, I don't see alternatives to keeping
it here.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -