forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Project sitemap mount and copyless
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:28:34 GMT

Currently we have reverted the copyless behaviour mainly because the
sitemaps in the project were not used by Forrest.

To finish off copyless, I have put in place a conditional mount: Forrest
mounts the user sitemap before anything else if it's present.

I believe that this should be enough for the private customizantions
that users would want to do, and thus it would be possible to finish off
reverting copyless.

Objections?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -