forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: configuring project entity resolver (Was: svn commit: rev 21237)
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 12:45:42 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>>IIRC the catalogue is the only point that still would need this
>>replacement, but I'd rather do without it.
>>
>>Any ideas about how it should alternatively be configured, *without*
>>needing to touch cocoon.xconf?
>
> The user project can supply a CatalogManager.properties file.
> It needs to be available on the classpath when Cocoon starts.
> Where would that be?

In the core copyless branch it was in forrest/trunk/lib/optional dir.
Hmmm, I guess we *could* simply add the project stuff to the classpath
and remove this problem.

The point is that I don't know anymore OTOMH where we are expecting from
our users to put the extra libs, nor if extra libs are picked up at all
anymore.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -