forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [RT] Move apachelogos under Forrest?
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 07:12:58 GMT

I'm understand that I'm looking a bit like a rabbit lately hopping up
and down proposals, but I think this may make sense.

I had thought that we did not want the forrestbar anymore, but I was
wrong (not that I'm sad about it ;-).

So, what about moving here also the apachelogos stuff? [1]

It could be made into a forrestlogo subproject, so that it can be used
to make series of logos from a template.

WDOT? I have no idea about others' thoughts on this, so I'm asking
mainly to understand what the general feeling is.

[1] http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/whiteboard/apachelogos/

             - verba volant, scripta manent -