forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move forrestbar out of Forrest?
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:59:08 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>>David Crossley wrote:
>>
>>>Well the Gump links from forrestbar.html are broken,
>>>so i tried a local install.
>>>build.sh forrestbar
>>>Mozilla: file:///usr/local/svn/forrest/build/forrestbar.xpi
>>>
>>>The install box said "installed okay".
>>>But that is all - cannot see anything new.
>>
>>Did you restart the browser?
>
> Yes, but no go. Also tried the Forrestbar from 0.5.1

Works here, just tested also on Moz 1.7. I just did 'build forrestbar',
dragged the xpi on the browser window, it got installed, relaunched, and
there I saw it.

Be sure that the mozilla browser is *all* unloaded (even the fast load
stuff that places an icon on the taskbar).

> Are there general mozilla instructions somewhere
> or other *.xpi that i can try?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -