forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Move forrestbar out of Forrest?
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 06:55:23 GMT

The ForrestBar is a toolbar for Mozilla that gives the user access to
Apache resources. It's almost not known AFAIK, and kept only by me.

IMHO it's not consistent with our new charter anymore, and jas never
really been part of this project.

For this, I propose that Forrest removes the forrestbar from it's svn
space, in favor of moving it in the Apache committers module, where it
can still serve it's purpose without erroneously being part of this project.

+1

             - verba volant, scripta manent -