forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject FYI: switching to krysalis-site in trunk
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 06:44:48 GMT

I'm going to switch the trunk to use krysalis-site as a skin, and keep
the color scheme as now. The appearance should not change to much.
In this way all can see it working and users can start asking for fixes.

This is not going to necessarily be what we will do for 0.6, it's a test
to see if the response is positive. If it's negative, we will revert.

Let me know if someone has strong feelings against this.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -