forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Skin names and skin cleaning
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 22:21:01 GMT
Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
> Hello devs,
>
> the lenya project would like to donate their skin if you want it
> For an online example please refer to e.g.
> http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/installation/source_version.html.

It doesn't look much different from the forrest one, and apart from the
logo placement, it can be simulated with the new color schemes of
krysalis-site.

Because of this, I would prefer to see eventually needed changes be
rolled back into krysalis-site instead, so we would have less skins to
maintain :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -