forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Forrest Project Guidelines
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 12:38:06 GMT
On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, David Crossley wrote:

Closely related to roles are processes for moving from one to another.  We
probably want to finalize role definitions first though...

We should make mention somewhere of our relationship to other projects
(Cocoon committers are Forrest committers; something with xml-commons?? I
seem to recall a mention of that awhile ago).  Probably on this page and
the Who We Are page.