forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: [RT] Skin names and skin cleaning
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:32:26 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> [...]
>>>

>>> Make it an option in skinconf.
>>

>> Actually lenya want to keep that ;-).
>>
>> ...but I can still make it an option if we want.
>

> Then don't do unnecessary work ;-)

:). Ok, I will apply the changes we talked about and not doing features
that are ATM not necessary :).

>> BTW how to change the color of that note?
>> It is white but I have not figured out where I can change that!
>> If it is not an option so far it definitely should be.
>

> I don't remember either, but in any case it should be colored by using
> one of the skinconf-defined colors. Maybe you don't find it becasue
> it's javascript...

Jupp I think so!
...but maybe we should make that one an option or use the standard font
color defined in <body/> (+1).

>> The only thing I would enhance is that the tabs have border! That I
>> would apply for the default one. ...and make an option
>> <tab-border-color/>. Like you stated before better avoid extra
>> (custom) code if we can make it configurable.
>

> [Hmmm, have you seen that krysalis-site in SVN has the notion of color
> profiles?]
>
> Is it different from the usual border color?
> If it's not possible to reuse one of the defined colors, add the
> needed one.

Jupp, we have <color name="border" value="#999999"/>. I will use that one.

>> One last thing:
>> how can I change the link color from blue to black? Have not find the
>> right option so far.
>

> In the skin colors there is a link color attribute.
>
>     <color name="body" value="#ffffff"  link="#0F3660"
>                                         vlink="#009999"
>                                         hlink="#000066"/>

Oh, dude thanks! I was blind!

I used the <!-- Collabnet --> colors and this color configuration has
only <color name="body" value="#ffffff"/>. ...but now I scrolled to the
forrest color configuration and see that ;-).

Sorry, ATM it is just too hot in spain!
My brain got melted :).

Thanks for the help.

I will let you know when I commit.

King regards
thorsten

--
Thorsten Scherler

Departamento de Desarrollo de Proyectos
Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la InformaciĆ³n S.A.U.