forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: rev 21237 - in forrest/trunk/src/core/context: . WEB-INF resources/stylesheets
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 06:57:13 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi escribió:
> Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
>
>> nicolaken@apache.org escribió:
>>
>>> -        <map:transform
>>> src="{forrest:stylesheets}/declare-broken-site-links.xsl" />
>>> +        <map:transform
>>

>> Why do we need a hard-code value tin this line?
>

> Good question. I had forrest:stylesheets before but it seemed that the
> stylesheet was not picked up. Don't ask me why, I really dunno. :-/

Maybe I has to do with the ForrestConfModule. I would like to show you a
way to mofidy values using xslt under ant.

You can see it in a patch. But the summary is this one:
We can pass the build time parameters using <param/> on the xstl task.

Then use the value on the style sheet with <xsl:param/>

so we would be able to create code like:

<xsl:template match="whateve" mode="$target">

Where target could be "site" "run" or "webapp

WDTY?

Cheers,
Cheche