forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: ForrestConfModule (Was: svn commit: rev 21124)
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2004 10:36:35 GMT
David Crossley escribió:

>>But for some reason this value does not get changed:
>>
>>X [0]                                     index.html    BROKEN:
>>/var/tmp/fs/build/webapp/@project.webapp@/skinconf.xml (No such file or
>>directory
>

> Does it need to be declared in the ForrestConfModule/values/
> part of cocoon.xconf ?

where do you change that?

>>I think that this should be fixed on the ForrestConfModule, but I am not
>>sure.
>>
>>I have got in my laptop a xslt to transform cocoon.xconf values just
>>using ant. I can put it on SVN if you want.
>

> Not sure what you mean here.

ok, we put the defaults values within cocoon.xconf instead of @value@:

<component-instance name="defaults"
class="org.apache.forrest.conf.ForrestConfModule">
       <values>
         <skin>forrest-site/skin>

For the values that we want to customize use a xslt to transform it

I managed to do it with the entity-resolver.

WDYT?

Cheers,
Cheche