forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <>
Subject Re: svn commit: rev 21124 - in forrest/trunk/src: core/fresh-site/src/documentation documentation
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2004 10:03:19 GMT escribió:
> Author: crossley
> Date: Sat Jun 12 01:54:20 2004
> New Revision: 21124
> Modified:
>    forrest/trunk/src/core/fresh-site/src/documentation/skinconf.xml
>    forrest/trunk/src/documentation/skinconf.xml
> Log:
> Warn not to use the systemId for DTD until either we do
> not use document() anymore or Xalan Issue 28341 is fixed.

There is a work aroud that we can use within forrest.

just put this on cocoon.xconf:

  <component-instance name="project"

But for some reason this value does not get changed:

X [0]                                     index.html    BROKEN:
/var/tmp/fs/build/webapp/@project.webapp@/skinconf.xml (No such file or

I think that this should be fixed on the ForrestConfModule, but I am not

I have got in my laptop a xslt to transform cocoon.xconf values just
using ant. I can put it on SVN if you want.

View raw message