forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: FYI: switching to krysalis-site in trunk
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 05:03:22 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> I'm going to switch the trunk to use krysalis-site as a skin, and keep
> the color scheme as now. The appearance should not change to much.
> In this way all can see it working and users can start asking for fixes.
>
> This is not going to necessarily be what we will do for 0.6, it's a test
> to see if the response is positive. If it's negative, we will revert.
>
> Let me know if someone has strong feelings against this.

Looks pretty good.  However in Firefox 0.8, the white TOC box that
appears in the menu has some problems.  The bullet points are indented
too far so titles wrap a lot.  Moreover, the TOC is on the page itself
so this is redudant.  I'd prefer to not have it within the menu too.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming