forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <>
Subject [GetTogether] Madrid, 21/22.06.04, Spain -> AGENDA
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 14:21:01 GMT
Hello everybody,

I updated the wiki page [1] and added a timetable to the agenda.
This is just a proposal, feel free to add your name to the speaker and
change mine ;-).

I put down my name to the topics cocoon concepts and forrest, but I
*really* just filling the gaps ;-).
I saw that Cheche from Forrest is coming as well.
If you like /please/ do the presentation about forrest (like I said I am
feeling the gaps and just getting started to commit to forrest on a
regular basis).

There are still 3 places left but registration will be closed soon.

Due to the fact that Andreas Hartmann from Wyona will fly in from
Zuerich I guess is fair that everyone from us will pay 30€ for the event
to cover the cost of the flight. He will make a workshop with us.

I reckon it is a good idea to bring along you laptops for the workshop!

I am looking forward to meet you in Madrid, Spain!

King regards

Thorsten Scherler

Departamento de Desarrollo de Proyectos
Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la Información S.A.U.

View raw message