forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: SVG from skinconf issues
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 12:52:38 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi escribió:

> Well, even if SVN does not follow moves automatically you can do it
> manually. Get the old version using the version number and diff it locally.

like this?

cheche@yarel:~/xml/forrest/trunk$ svn update -r20591 status.xml
D  status.xml
Updated to revision 20591.

If I try to get an old version, it will be removed.

>> But move this from "for" to skinconf is trivial.
>

> ?

moving from  for: namespace to skinconf: namespace is trivial.

> Hmmm... you are right. The xslt is ok of used in a skin as it is now,
> but it mixes concerns if used in content.
>
> Then what about keeping the old for: namespace and adding a new
> skinconf-value-of tag that selects directly from the skinconf?

I would not worry too much about the namespace.

>       <for:skinconf-value-of select="group-name"/>

well, looking at your mail the only issue with this setup is that it is
not generalize to all the elements in the skinconf. So maybe we need to
have a better way of handle elementes on
./context/resources/stylesheets/project2text.xsl

WDYT?

Cheers,
Cheche