forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move forrestbar out of Forrest?
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 07:38:21 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi dijo:

> The ForrestBar is a toolbar for Mozilla that gives the user access to
Apache resources. It's almost not known AFAIK, and kept only by me.

> IMHO it's not consistent with our new charter anymore, and jas never
really been part of this project.

> For this, I propose that Forrest removes the forrestbar from it's svn
space, in favor of moving it in the Apache committers module, where it
can still serve it's purpose without erroneously being part of this
project.

Not sure. Can we launch a subproject of that. I mean in the same sense as
forrestbot. Perhaps now is not the best time for forrestbar, but I am sure
users will have interest in it later. Hidding it in Apache committers is
not the best way to show them the technology. There forrestbar will be
forgotten.

WDYT?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.