forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Forrest Project Guidelines
Date Sun, 13 Jun 2004 07:09:38 GMT
David Crossley dijo:
> I still cannot see how they can have commit permissions,
> yet not actually be a committer.

I think this can be used in an extreme case. It is a kind of "let the door
open just in case". Lawyers often suggest this kind of things to allow us
to be able to do something like that if we will need it. Anyway, we first
need to decide if someone will give the rights or not. So I think it is
OK.

WDYT?

BTW, same as you, I never saw something like giving to someone temporal
rights inside the ASF. But you have more time than me inside the ASF and
can tell is I am wrong.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo