forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Florian G. Haas" <f.g.h...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: searching
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 21:59:41 GMT
Thanks for the reminder, guys. I wrote up some documentation a few weeks ago,
but apparently forgot to submit. It's attached to the JIRA issue now.

Hope this is useful,
Florian

--
Florian G. Haas <f.g.haas@gmx.net> http://member.ycn.com/~fgh/

GnuPG key ID: 0x46D00BE3
Key fingerprint: 18B4 3E7B 191E F534 254A  1F7C 816D 950B 46D0 0BE3

My GnuPG key is available from the public PGP key server at
pgp.mit.edu (and various other key servers).