forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Florian G. Haas" <>
Subject Re: searching
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 21:59:41 GMT
Thanks for the reminder, guys. I wrote up some documentation a few weeks ago,
but apparently forgot to submit. It's attached to the JIRA issue now.

Hope this is useful,

On Thursday 03 June 2004 11:32, Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
| Dave Brondsema escribió:
| > What is the status of searching via lucene?  I recall it being worked on
| > lately.. if it's working we should get some documentation for it and
| > update the issue in JIRA.
| It is working as far as I know.
| modify skinconf to add this:
| <search provider="lucene" name="MyProject" domain="mydomain"/>
| Forrest run
| hit http://localhost:8888/lucene-update.html
| > And is src/java/org/apache/forrest/search used anymore?  I didn't see any
| > mention of it in status.xml so I was going to mention that Ramon Prades
| > contributed it.  But it looks old; the SVN history doesn't have much.
| Done. I have just removed.

Florian G. Haas <>

GnuPG key ID: 0x46D00BE3
Key fingerprint: 18B4 3E7B 191E F534 254A  1F7C 816D 950B 46D0 0BE3

My GnuPG key is available from the public PGP key server at (and various other key servers).

View raw message