forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [issues] New comment: (FOR-182) Use new css-based skin for Forrest
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:10:12 GMT
Author: Thorsten Scherler
> The only problem that I am not sure about is the licenses of the
> "garden" http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/1.0/.
>
> Maybe somebody can tell whether we could use the license.
>
> ...and the plan would be to have the skin ready for 0.7.

(Let us do discussion on the mailing list and document decisions
in Jira.)

The license issue depends on how we are going to use their products.

If we just intend to drool and try to imitate, then i don't see
any license issue yet. Though it would be relevant to refer to them
as a source for good ideas.

--
David Crossley