forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [dtd] Wondering about the document v20a
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:42:38 GMT
Rick Tessner wrote:

> One question that I have though.  Will the LinkRewriterTransform handle
> <a> as well as <link>?  Or does it just work on attributes like "href"
> irrespective of the element the "href" is defined on?

Er, i was hoping that Jeff Turner might pop his
head up on that one. Anyway, i tried to find some
answers, but it seems a bit beyond me. I think it is
any "href" attribute, but someone else had better look.

The best doco seems to be here at Forrest:
http://forrest.apache.org/docs/linking.html#linking
which leads to the sitemap-ref document.

There are the *linkmap.xsl stylesheets in Forrest.

Then there is the Cocoon API doc:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/transformation/LinkRewriterTransformer.html