forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Forrest Project Guidelines
Date Sun, 13 Jun 2004 06:50:03 GMT
I have tried to incorporate the discussion done so far
into the guidelines.xml xdoc. The only bit left
to do is this notion of developers with extra access.

Is it possible that the "group" in the Jira Issue tracker
called "forrest-developers" can help us here. We give
those sort of people rights to edit and resolve issues.
This way they can manage tasks and bugs related to their
area of interest.

I still cannot see how they can have commit permissions,
yet not actually be a committer.

--David