forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: FYI: switching to krysalis-site in trunk
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 08:51:22 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> I'm going to switch the trunk to use krysalis-site as a skin, and keep
> the color scheme as now. The appearance should not change to much.
> In this way all can see it working and users can start asking for fixes.
> This is not going to necessarily be what we will do for 0.6, it's a test
> to see if the response is positive. If it's negative, we will revert.
> Let me know if someone has strong feelings against this.

My first comment is about the move of documents into
the /docs/ directory.

We have many links out there that will be broken by this.
Sure we can probably set up fancy Apache httpd re-write
rules. However is there any need for the move? Would we be
able to have those documents on a "Documentation" tab,
but still have them at the same URLs?

View raw message