forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Open issues
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 06:47:30 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Just a thought... what do others think about this?
>
>    http://forrest.apache.org/forrest-issues.html
>
> It seems TM more a novelty than something useful, and it may confuse
> users since it duplicates JIRA information. Moreover, it's not regularly
> updated.
>
> Honestly, my first thought was to maybe remove it, but maybe it should
> somehow change to be more informative... with charts and stuff.
>
> Ideas?

I too have been a bit concerned about it, in its current form.

There is one effect that had i hoped it would have. Perhaps we
will get more embarrassed by the state of our issue tracker
(too many bugs lingering, and poor verbose Descriptions)
that it might make us go and clean it up a bit.

It has had that effect on me and i have started work on both
of those aspects.

Actually our website will probably get updated more often now
so that will help.

You say "Charts and Stuff" ... that sounds interesting.

--David