forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SVN: have we lost history of our revision system?
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 02:12:18 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> David Crossley escribió:
> > Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> >
> >>I have not been able to get any log of commit previous to r20758. This
> >>seems to be related of becomming a top level project.
> >>
> >>can anyone tell me how can we get that back?
> >
> > I am not sure what you mean Cheche. Would you please
> > provide an example.

Ah, i though that you meant log history. That is working fine.

I see now that you mean that diffs cannot be done against
revisions from before the repository move.

> cheche@yarel:~/xml/forrest/trunk$ svn diff -r20770:20766 index.html

... that works for me too. The r20766 is after the move

> cheche@yarel:~/xml/forrest/trunk$ svn diff -r20770:20495 index.html
> svn: 'https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/trunk/index.html' was not
> found in the repository at revision 20495

... that fails for me too. The r20495 is before the move.

So i can confirm that there is something wrong.

--David