forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Skins] Donation of the "lenya-site" skin
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 10:13:20 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> Thanks again for the useful infos and your help David!
>
> I really appreciate the time you (and other devs) take!

That is one secret of opensource. If everyone would
spend just a few minutes of their time. When that
is multiplied by a large number of people, then the
result is massive.

Timing is another key. Saying a few words that might
help someone at the right time, keeps the other person
moving along.

In the end everyone benefits. I might want to use that
fetch-skins ability one day, and would be glad of the
few moments that i helped you to eradicate the bugs.

--David