forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Skins] Donation of the "lenya-site" skin
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 09:02:44 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
<snip/>
> >Investigate the build target to see what it is doing. There is
> >something about the version numbers of skins that you are
> >getting confused with. There is an ability to automatically
> >find skins appropriate for different forrest versions. I think
> >that it depends on the zip filename. See Nicola Ken's "testskin"
> >example. The default zip filename does not have the "0.6-dev".
>
> Yeah, I tried that as well.
> I packaged the skin and renamed it to forrest-lenya.zip, add it to [1]
> and that is as well a no go :(.

I do not think that you need to do the 'forrest install-skin'.
After declaring the skin name in forrest.properties then
just do 'forrest' ... it will fetch and install the skin.

I temporarily added it to the main skins descriptor.
http://xml.apache.org/forrest/skins/skins.xml

Drop your additional entry from forrest.properties
and see if that makes any difference.

Also try 'forrest -v' to see if the verbose output
would give some hints.

--David