forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Vlad Berditchevskiy <v...@hashbang.de>
Subject Re: Generating files with extensions other than .html
Date Sun, 23 May 2004 23:24:56 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos <cheche@che-che.com> writes:

> The filename that you refer is on the forrest.properties as
> #project.start-uri=index.html

That solved my problem, thanks! However, there is still another problem
that should be mentioned: if the indexfile attribute is not used in
tabs.xml, all tab links point to index.html (which does not exist). I
found a matcher, which, as I thought, was responsible for this:

,----
|       <map:match pattern="">
|         <map:redirect-to uri="index.html" />
|       </map:match>
|       <map:match type="regexp" pattern="^.+/$">
|           <map:redirect-to uri="index.html"/>
|       </map:match>
`----

But I was wrong: changing .html to .shtml did not help, those index.html
links must come from somewhere else. This is not a major problem though,
because it can be solved by explicitly setting indexfile in tabs.xml.

--
\  /                                       vlad@hashbang.de
 \/lad                                     http://www.hashbang.de